Empties #1 (Dry Shampoo, Vinegar, and Moisturizer)

Hello everyone! I have a few products I've gone through in the last few months. I think this will be a nice way for you all to see what I've been using, get little reviews on the product, and see what I will and will not repurchase.

Jojoba Oil
If you read my blog or watch my videos, you know I love jojoba oil. It has been my favorite makeup remover for about 6 years now and its still going strong. I buy mine from Trader Joe's or Whole Foods  for around $7 and the 4oz size lasts me 3-4 months. You can see my demo here. I will always repurchase this product!


First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
I am currently on my second tube of this stuff and it is definitely my favorite facial moisturizer to date. I have been using it for about 8 months now and have had wonderful results. I have a quick video review on it on my youtube channel!


Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo
I bought this product several months ago because I wanted a sulfate-free dry shampoo. I really liked the scent and used this product all up, however I didn't feel like it really absorbed oil very well. I probably wont repurchase this product. It was also about $9 which is more than what I'm willing to pay for a drugstore dry shampoo that doesn't work all too well.


Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo
I finished a container of this product as well however my thoughts on it are the same as for the Aveeno product (above). The only difference is that I disliked the smell of this.


Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
I totally love this stuff! I use it to make shampoo for my dog, I use it to make face masks, I use it for my hair, as an aftershave, and a bunch of other stuff! This is a wonderful product that everyone should have in their kitchen! I adore using this stuff to help with razor burn. Its all natural and works better than anything I've tried.

I hope you guys (and gals :D) liked this post! What have you used up recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment