Review: Lush Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser

Where can I buy this?
Lush stores
Lush online

How much does it cost?
3.5oz - $12.95
8.8oz - $28.95
Pros:
Price - At first, I wasn't really digging the price of this stuff, however now that I think of it, 3.5 ounces for a facial scrub with pretty decent ingredients is pretty good.
Ingredients - This product has few ingredients. It contains corn flour, corn oil, glycerine, talc, water, and cinnamon. Talc can sometimes be irritating to the skin, however I have not had any adverse affects from using this product. It honestly doesn't have fantastic ingredients, but its a basic face scrub and for that, they are suitable.
Texture - As a facial cleanser, the texture of this product is way too harsh. In my opinion, using this nightly would irritate the skin, which is why I use this product as a facial scrub. For a scrub, this is the perfect texture. When the product is applied to wet skin, it becomes a sort of a paste and it rinses off very easily.
Scent - OH. MY. GOD. This product smells absolutely amazing. It smells like incredible caramel deliciousness. Which is the main reason I bought this.

Cons:
As a cleanser, this product is too gritty. I also feel like I am going through it very quickly which isn't so great (means I'll have to buy more soon!). I've had it for about a month or so, and I'm half way through it. The employee at Lush told me that this is a seasonal product, so get it before its gone!

So what's the verdict? Do you like it?
I really do like this product. I absolutely adore the scent and the product actually works really well. When I first purchased this, I used it morning and night as a cleanser. It wasn't too harsh on my skin, but I prefer to use it as a facial scrub 2-3 times a week. Because of the oil and glycerine in this, it leaves my skin adequately moisturized which is a big plus. If you are a fan of the salted caramel popcorn scent of this product, you'll be happy to know that it lingers on your skin/hands after using it! I also really enjoy this :) This cleanser has not broken me out, in fact, I feel that when I use it, it clears my skin up without being harsh. I definitely recommend trying this at the Lush store and picking it up for yourself! I'm usually not a huge fan of Lush cleansers but this is definitely a keeper! I plan to buy a few backups and freeze them before the season is over!

Have you used this product? Do you love the scent as much as I do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment