Review: TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

Where can I buy this?
CVS Pharmacy
Walgreens
Target

How much does it cost?
Ranges between 6-10 depending on where you purchase it.


Pros:
Price - Definitely a great price. Unbeatable.
Ingredients - This product is silicone free, sulfate free, and paraben free. It is very difficult to find silicone free conditioners, especially in this price range! This product also contained aloe vera and avocado oil (both organic) to nourish and moisturize your hair.
Texture - This product has a thinner consistency than most conditioners. It isn't so thin that its runny, but its thin enough that it coats the hair easily without having to rub it in. 
Scent - This conditioner smells great, like other TRESemmé products. It leaves a nice fragrance on your hair that isn't overpowering.

Cons:
I've been using this product for about a month now and I have no complaints. The product is a bit thin, but you can pop in a pump and it would be solved.

So what's the verdict? Do you like it?
I really really really like this conditioner! It makes my hair feel soft without weighing it down or making it greasy or oily. It doesn't leave a residue on my hair either. Its a wonderful conditioner that leaves my hair feeling hydrated. It is also great for color treated hair (as my own) and does not strip color.

Pick this up and try it for yourself. Let me know what you think :)


Check out my review on my YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment